Barbell WOD Registration
This class was created because...
- I understand your craving to want to work out like an athlete again.
- I understand what it's like to miss your fitness community and feeling of belonging.
- I get the frustration that going back to regular Crossfit classes is too much for your postpartum body, but you also feel that you've graduated from the gentler postpartum classes, and you're seeking a middle-ground solution.
- I get the confusion around what or how to modify. Or, you're tired of having to do your own thing and feeling like you stick out in group classes, or you're simply not modifying even though you think you should, to avoid sticking out.
- Note: This class is open to any woman, whether you're a mom or not.
- New clients: 1 x 1-hour private assessment, one-on-one with your coach (price is separate from session pricing below). *Must be completed prior to the first class.*
- 10 x 1-hour small-group sessions.
- Classes are a max of 3 women to ensure workouts are individualized for you based on the discussion and findings in your one-on-one assessment, as well as to provide enough room for barbell work!
- Mondays @ 7:00pm *1 of 3 spots open*
- Classes run Mon.Apr.9 - Mon.Jun.18. No class Mon.May.21st for Victoria Day holiday weekend.
- Investment & Payment Options:
- New clients only: $85 assessment fee will be added to the session fee below. The 1-hour assessment is required if this is your first time training with me, if I haven't trained you in the past 12 months, or if your last assessment was done prior to having a baby.
- Single Payment: $250
3 x Monthly Payments: $95/month with a 3-month commitment. [First payment due upon registering, 2nd payment May.01, 3rd payment Jun.01]. Assessment fee of $85 will be added to first payment for new clients.
- Classes take place in Bridgeland in a private gym - address to be sent upon registration.